Do what you love while raising funds to support Roswell Park’s youngest little warriors.
Creating a fundraising page is an easy way to collect donations from your community far and wide. Choose the page that’s right for you!
Create a personal fundraising page
It’s easy and effective! Give those who cannot attend your event a chance to contribute. Collecting online donations can make a real difference in the fight against pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
Create a team fundraising page
Do you prefer to fundraise as a group? Collaborate with friends and family to increase your fundraising efforts.
Join a team page
Join a team and celebrate your collective impact on pediatric cancer and blood disorders and reach your goals faster!
How to Create a Fundraising Page:
1. Create an account or sign in.
2. Name your fundraising page and set a donation goal. Both will appear publicly on your fundraising page.
3. Consider making a self-donation and show others your commitment to ending pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
4. Personalize your fundraising page by telling your story and share images that show why ending pediatric cancer is important to you.
5. Post and share your fundraising page to your social networks and text it to your favorite contacts. People are always looking for a fun way to give to a great cause!
Mary and Megan are here to help!
Not sure which option to choose? Contact Mary or Megan with questions
Contact Mary: (716) 845-4977 or Mary.Russo@RoswellPark.org
Contact Megan: (716) 845-4100 or Megan.Crawford@RoswellPark.org
The Impact You'll Make
By raising funds for the Courage of Carly Fund, you give children with cancer and blood disorders the fighting chance they deserve.