Thank you again for helping support my efforts to fund raise for Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center and their efforts to support cancer research and end cancer.
The Empire State Ride (ESR) was cancelled for 2020 because of the pandemic. For that "ride" I raised $4100. Last year (2021) I raised about the same amount of money but importantly I started and finished the ESR. It was a fabulous experience.
Thanks again for supporting me and my efforts to help raise money for cancer research and to end caner. A just and righteous cause.
10. It is for a good cause; Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
9. My dear wife Donna did a similar distance in biking from Minneapolis to Chicago in support of HIV-1/AIDS facilities.
8. I love to bike.
7. This will help motivate me to bike more.
6. I was born in Syracuse New York and stayed there until I graduated from high school and the route goes through Syracuse!
5. I get to see New York State; at least that which falls between NYC and Buffalo!
4. My sister survived a very serious bout of breast cancer.
3. We recently published our first ever manuscripts about cancer and what we are working on might help people live longer with glioblastoma (brain cancer).
2. A dear friend and colleague working as a faculty member at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is doing the ride for a second time.
And the number one reason I am doing this ride and raising money for Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is…..
My Personal Blog