I'll be riding 65 miles for the Ride for Roswell this year.
Why do I Ride?
- I Ride because I'll be 12 years cancer free this summer.
- I Ride because my mom will be 3 years cancer free this summer.
- I Ride because Cancer Sucks!
- I Ride for a Cure!
Why do I ask for donations?
- I ask because Roswell saved my mother's life.
- I ask because the money stays here in WNY and funds research that can affect cancer patients here and around the globe.
- I ask because each dollar raised can fund up to $13 in research.
- I ask because Roswell Park is saving lives!
Please consider donating to my Ride! I thank you in advance.