On January 8, 2017 my 14 y/o sister Carlie was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and she immediately started the treatment process. In honor of her fight as well as ALL my friends, family and colleagues who have been affected by this devastating disease, I have decided to participate in the Ride for Roswell.Funds raised through The Ride support cutting-edge research and compassionate, innovative patient care programs at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Please consider making a donation today. Together, we can help find cancer cures and save lives.
Anyone who makes a donation by April 30th, no matter the amount, will be entered to win a Fitbit Alta.
Team Carlie will also be fundraising in memory or honor of :
- Janet Zorn, my Godmother (in memory)
- Charles Rambino, my grandfather (in honor)
- Jeffrey Sgroi (in memory)
- Lara Yawger (in honor)
- Elizabeth Hall (in memory)
- Harvey Luong (in memory)
- Brian Chamberlain (in memory)
- John L Jones (in memory)
- Robert Rocklin (in memory)
- Maxine Lake (in memory)
- Cherrie Sherrard (in honor)
- Bertha Luz Lopez