To help support RPCI and the Pediatric Patients the Curatolo family will:
1. Match up to 50% of the Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" pledges, up to $50,000 of contributions.
2. Pay our team member's registration fee. Use code kidshavefun2020, small caps.
3. Host a catered party tent during the ride, with 4 licensed massage therapists.
When registering for the ride you must join Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" and enter promotional code kidshavefun2020. To join our team simply hit the blue tag "Join Team" on the upper right corner of this page.
Our 2020 team chair is Tom Lonzi, owner of Tom's Pro Bike. Tom has been a long time supporter of the Ride for Roswell.
Through fundraising efforts with the Ride for Roswell we have raised over $1,200,000 in only 8 years to support pediatric and young adults living with cancer programs. Our family will be matching up to 50% of Team "Kids Just Want to Have Fun", up to $50,000 of contributions, and pay your registration fee. Your help will be appreciated by the many young patients and families that rely on RPCI. Our match will be made directly to each rider's total.
Our endowment distributions include: patient family financial assistance, individual wishes (similar to Make-A-Wish) and group events such as the Art Therapy program at Roswell, the Teen Prom, and Holiday Party.
Want to start a team...
Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" would welcome any new Ride for Roswell teams to join our fundraising goal of $150,000.
All your team riders would benefit by:
1. All your money raised would promote Young Adult and Pediatric Programs at Roswell.
2. Affiliate riders will receive a $100 match for the first $500 raised and a second $100 match after they raise $1000.
3. The ride registration fee is waived.
4. Enjoy our catered ride party tent, with 4 massage therapists.
Your team keeps its own identity and all the money you raised is directed to Young Adult and Pediatric Programs.
Have your team captain contact Joe Curatolo at email@example.com call 633-9800 for details.